Knox County Road 49 Bridge
Railroad Overpass on CR49
Railroad Overpass on CR49, facing east along tracks.
Photo taken by Chris Gonnerman in July 2011
BH Photo #207706
Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Deck Plate girder bridge with wooden deck over the BNSF Railroad on CR 49
- Knox County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925 using a recycled 1900 railroad span
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 162.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.30028, -92.10667 (decimal degrees)
40°18'01" N, 92°06'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/575920/4461468 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 63 N., R. 11 W., Sec. 3
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 13829 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37548 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 30 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- September 10, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: added information
- August 6, 2011: New photo from Chris Gonnerman
- October 12, 2008: Added by James Baughn