BNSF - Bridge Creek Bridge
Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Closed-spandrel arch bridge over Bridge Creek on BNSF Railway
- Knox County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1907
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 44.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.26287, -92.17952 (decimal degrees)
40°15'46" N, 92°10'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/569767/4457257 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 90582 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 10, 2020: Added by John Marvig