Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over Big Deer Branch on CR 237
- Knox County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1984
- Deck girder (?) with timber deck
Length of largest span: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.11003, -92.33614 (decimal degrees)
40°06'36" N, 92°20'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/556576/4440180 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Locust Hill
- Land survey
- T. 61 N., R. 13 W., Sec. 3
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 19858 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 77527 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 58.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com