BNSF - Middle Fabius River Bridge
Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Middle Fabius River on BNSF Railway
- Knox County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1896, Widened 1909
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 80.0 ft.
Total length: 209.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.29609, -92.12619 (decimal degrees)
40°17'46" N, 92°07'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/574265/4460987 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 90581 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 10, 2020: Added by John Marvig