Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over South Fabius River on CR 387
- Knox County, Missouri
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1920; replaced 2003
- Riveted double-intersection Warren bedstead pony truss
Length of largest span: 75.1 ft.
Total length: 105.9 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.97500, -92.03667 (decimal degrees)
39°58'30" N, 92°02'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/582260/4425426 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 60 N., R. 10 W., Sec. 16
- Inventory numbers
- MO 052-387001.5 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 23050 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 21814 (Bridgehunter.com ID)