UP RR Bridge
Scheduled for Replacement beginning June 25, 2012
New bridge going up as of 20 July.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Union Pacific Railroad on Mo 58
- Johnson County, Missouri
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1935
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 48.6 ft.
Total length: 143.1 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.74444, -93.84028 (decimal degrees)
38°44'40" N, 93°50'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/426977/4288753 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 46 N., R. 26 W., Sec. 31
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 5808 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 52693 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 16.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- July 20, 2012: Updated by Clark Vance: New bridge is being built at this time
- June 20, 2012: Added by David Backlin
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com
- David Backlin - us71 [at] cox [dot] net