Peavine Creek Bridge
This bridge sits on the county line. NBI shows it in Johnson, not Lafayette.
- Beam bridge over Peavine Creek on Route CC
- Johnson County, Missouri, and Lafayette County, Missouri
- Future prospects
- Scheduled for replacement beginning May 9, 2011
- Built 1964, Replaced 2011
Length of largest span: 35.4 ft.
Total length: 105.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.93126, -93.57525 (decimal degrees)
38°55'53" N, 93°34'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/450139/4309305 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 48 N., R. 24 W., Sec. 20
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 8382 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 48710 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2009)
- Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 6.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- November 14, 2011: Updated by Clark Vance: Clarified county as on the line
- October 15, 2011: Updated by Clark Vance: Changed to lost
- April 27, 2011: Added by David Backlin
- David Backlin - us71 [at] cox [dot] net
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com