Lost SW 700th Rd Bridge
SW 700 Rd
No bridge, but the cut remains, looking east.
Photo taken by Kelly McClanahan in April 2016
BH Photo #367531
Lost wooden bridge over the old Rock Island, was removed because rail line was out of service.
- Lost Timber stringer bridge over Old Rock Island Line on SW 700th Rd, SW 1601st Rd
- Johnson County, Missouri
- No longer exists
- Built 1904
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (RI; CRIP; ROCK)
- Timber stringer
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.66847, -94.05305 (decimal degrees)
38°40'06" N, 94°03'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/408389/4280512 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 45 N., R. 28 W., Sec. 30
- Inventory number
- BH 74107 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 8, 2017: New photo from Kelly McClanahan
- January 7, 2017: Updated by Clark Vance: Added category "Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad"
- October 15, 2016: Updated by Kelly McClanahan: Added category "MO Rock Island Rail Trail"