Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Bear Creek on CR NE 200
- Johnson County, Missouri
- No longer exists
- Replaced 1982
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 21.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.78500, -93.66333 (decimal degrees)
38°47'06" N, 93°39'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/442387/4293127 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Warrensburg East
- Land survey
- T. 46 N., R. 25 W., Sec. 10
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 19126 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 21776 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com