Blackwell Bridge [Map] Lost three-span through truss bridge over Big River at Blackwell just beyond the end of Route CCRemoved to make way for replacement bridge; east abutment remainsBuilt 1930-31; replaced 2004 BNSF - MO Route M Overpass [Map · Street View] Deck plate girder bridge over Glaize Creek and Route M on the BNSF Railway, just east of I-55Open to one track of railroad trafficBuilt in 1909 by the American Bridge Co. of New York; subsequent work in 1965 on the southern end (over Glaize Creek)
BNSF - US61 Overpass [Map · Street View] Deck plate girder bridge over U. S. Highway 61 / 67 / Truman Blvd. on the BNSF (former Frisco) Railroad in Crystal CityOpen to one track of railroad trafficBuilt or relocated here in 1925; subsequent work in 1954 by the St. Louis-San Francisco (old Frisco) railroad
Byrnesville Bridge [Map] Bypassed through truss bridge over Big River at ByrnesvilleOpen to pedestrians on private propertyBuilt ca. 1892, probably by the St. Louis Bridge & Iron Co.
Cedar Hill Bridge [Map] Lost bridge over Big River on Cedar Hill Road (probably old MO 30) at Cedar HillReplaced by a modern bridgeBuilt 1907; replaced 1983
DeWitt Street Bridge [Map] Lost two-span pony truss bridge over Joachim Creek on DeWitt Street in DeSotoReplaced by a pedestrian bridgeBuilt 1925
Fountain City Bridge [Map] Lost through truss bridge over Joachim Creek on Fountain City Road (old Missouri State Highway 110) in De Soto, Mo.Replaced by UCEBBuilt 1926; replaced 2007
Frisco Hill Road BridgeLost pony truss bridge over Rock Creek on Frisco Hill RoadReplaced by new bridgeBuilt 1925; replaced 2001 Frumet Bridge [Map] Abandoned through truss bridge over Big River west of Frumet, visible from Route HAbandoned with deck missingMade obsolete by a new bridge on Route H in 1962 or earlier
Horine Road Trestle [Map · Street View] Wooden railroad trestle on the BNSF Railway over Horine Road, just west of I-55 in FestusOpen to railroad traffic above and road traffic below
Joachim Avenue Bridge [Map] Lost through truss bridge over Joachim Creek on Joachim Avenue (Old US 61/67) in HerculaneumReplaced by UCEBBuilt 1924; made obsolete by new bridge in 1933; closed to traffic Nov. 21, 2005; main span demolished Dec. 27, 2006; replaced by UCEB in 2007 Kelley Street Bridge [Map] Wooden deck bridge over Joachim Creek on E. Kelley Street in De SotoClosed to all traffic
Kingston Slough Bridge [Map] Lost pony truss bridge over a slough of Big River on Big River Heights RoadReplaced by new bridgeBuilt 1917 by Miller & Borcherding; replaced 1998
Klondike Road Bridge [Map] Lost through truss bridge over Big River on Klondike Road northeast of Morse MillReplaced by modern bridgeBuilt 1900 by the St. Louis Bridge & Iron Co. as a two-span bridge at Times Beach over the Meramec River (Votaw Bridge). One span relocated here in 1933; replaced by a new bridge in 1993
Lemay Ferry Bridge [Map] Lost two-span through truss bridge over the Meramec River on U. S. Highway 61 / 67 north of Arnold in OakvilleReplaced by UCEBBuilt in 1933; replaced by UCEB in 2004
Mammoth BridgeLost bridge over Big River on Mammoth RoadNo longer existsBuilt 1917; replaced 1984
MoPac - Vineland Tunnel [Map] Lost tunnel under a ridge on the former Missouri Pacific Railroad at VinelandTunnel converted into rock cutTunnel completed ca. 1858; tunnel removed by "daylighting" in the 1940s Morse Mill Bridge [Map] Through truss bridge over Big River at Morse MillOpen to pedestrians onlyBuilt 1886-87 by the St. Louis Bridge & Iron Co.
Mystery Bridge [Map] Lost bridge over Joachim Creek between DeSoto and VictoriaNo longer exists Pevely BNSF RR Overpass [Map · Street View] Pony/through plate girder bridge on the BNSF Railroad over Jefferson County Trunk Highway "Z" (at Metropolitan Blvd.)Open to one track of railroad trafficBuilt in 1954 by the St. Louis - San Francisco (Frisco) Railroad
Sandy Creek Covered Bridge 25-50-01 [Map] Covered bridge over Sandy Creek on Lemay Ferry Road north of HillsboroOpen to pedestrians onlyBuilt 1872 by the House Springs, Big River Valley Macadamized and Gravel Road Co. at a cost of $2,000
Second Street Bridge [Map] Lost concrete bridge over Tanyard Branch on Second Street in De SotoNo longer existsReplaced 2008
Sunshine Drive Bridge [Map] Lost through truss over Joachim Creek on Sunshine Drive (Old Route A) in FestusRemoved to make room for new concrete bridgeBuilt 1934; replaced 2004 UP - Meremec River Bridge [Map] Two-span through truss bridge over the Meramec River on the Union Pacific Railroad in ArnoldOpen to railroad traffic
UP - Rock Creek Bridge [Map · Street View] Pony truss railroad bridge over Rock Creek in Kimmswick, next to the Windsor Harbor BridgeOpen to railroad trafficBuilt 1947, replacing an earlier bridge
Up Rr Bridge [Map] Steel stringer bridge over Up Rr on Is 55 NOpen to trafficBuilt 1965; rehabilitated 2001
Valles Mines Bridge [Map] Stone arch bridge over Joachim Creek on the Mississippi River & Bonne Terre Railway, just beyond the end of Harrison RoadAbandoned after the railroad line was dismantled
Valles Mines Tunnel [Map] Tunnel on Mississippi River and Bonne Terre Railway (later Missouri & Illinois then Mo Pac)AbandonedBuilt in 1886 by the St. Joe Lead Compnay as a small gauge railroad. Later standardized when the Missouri and Illinois Railroad took over in 1914.
Valley Drive Bridge [Map] Wooden trestle over Valley Drive on the BNSF Railroad, just off US 61/67 in BarnhartOpen to railroad traffic above and road traffic below
Washington State Park Bridge [Map] Closed through truss bridge over Big River just northeast of Washington State ParkClosed to all trafficBuilt 1885-86 at Lemay Ferry by the St. Louis Bridge & Iron Co.; relocated here in 1917
Wilson Hollow Bridge [Map] Lost through truss over Big River south of Vineland on Wilson Hollow RoadReplaced by a new bridgeBuilt 1905-06 by the Joliet Bridge Co.; demolished in the 1990s and never replaced Windsor Harbor Bridge [Map · Street View] Wrought-iron through truss over Rock Creek on Windsor Harbor Road in KimmswickOpen to pedestrians onlyOriginally built 1874 by the Keystone Bridge Co. over River Des Peres at Lemay Ferry in St. Louis. Relocated to Kimmswick in 1930; bypassed by new bridge in 1985.