Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Mill Race on Main Street
- Carthage, Jasper County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 44.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.18525, -94.31068 (decimal degrees)
37°11'07" N, 94°18'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/383662/4116227 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 29 N., R. 31 W., Sec. 33
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 14643 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 74059 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 61.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)