Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Branch of Center Creek on CR 200
- Jasper County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936
Length of largest span: 17.1 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.16490, -94.41913 (decimal degrees)
37°09'54" N, 94°25'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/374000/4114108 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 28 N., R. 32 W., Sec. 9
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 22661 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 79413 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 78.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)