Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Jenkins Creek on CR 110
- Jasper County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
- Low-water slab
Length of largest span: 15.1 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.07373, -94.25838 (decimal degrees)
37°04'25" N, 94°15'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/388140/4103792 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 27 N., R. 30 W., Sec. 7
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 24905 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 75408 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 64.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)