Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Deer Creek on Oak Road
- Jasper County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1910; rehabilitated 2000
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 61.0 ft.
Total length: 64.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.26960, -94.18368 (decimal degrees)
37°16'11" N, 94°11'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/395051/4125436 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Maple Grove
- Land survey
- T. 29 N., R. 30 W., Sec. 3
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 28695 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 21739 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 35.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com