Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Buck Branch on CR 160 in Carytown
- Jasper County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930; rehabilitated 1986
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.0 ft.
Total length: 83.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.23793, -94.34382 (decimal degrees)
37°14'17" N, 94°20'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/380803/4122112 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 29 N., R. 31 W., Sec. 18
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 18446 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 21726 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 71.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com