Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Coon Creek on CR 110
- Jasper County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.0 ft.
Total length: 83.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.34623, -94.24701 (decimal degrees)
37°20'46" N, 94°14'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/389548/4134010 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Maple Grove
- Land survey
- T. 30 N., R. 30 W., Sec. 16
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 14074 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 21729 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 61.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com