Westwood Creek Bridge
Pony Truss Bridge Truman Rd Near Fransden Road (looking West)
Photo Circa: 1983 van is traveling East.
Photo taken by Neil Krout
BH Photo #416164
Bridge was removed when Truman Road was widened, sometime during the early 1990's.
- Lost Pony Truss bridge over Westwood Creek
- Independence, Jackson County, Missouri
- Built Unknown
- - Unknown (possibly the Kansas City Bridge Co.)
- Pony truss
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.09335, -94.39458 (decimal degrees)
39°05'36" N, 94°23'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/379397/4328061 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 80041 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 11, 2018: Added by Neil Krout
- Neil Krout - kickinpony [dot] 66 [at] gmail [dot] com