Selsa Road Bridge
Greatly reduced quality from original. It appears to be the only photo available to illustrate the subject.
Originally posted by "Mad Anthonie" on the city-data Kansas City forum.
BH Photo #414922
Probably existed until the late 1960s.
- Lost Through truss bridge over Little Blue River on Selsa Road
- Independence, Jackson County, Missouri
- Through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.04552, -94.34083 (decimal degrees)
39°02'44" N, 94°20'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/383967/4322683 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Blue Springs
- Land survey
- T. 49 N., R. 31 W., Sec. 21
- Inventory number
- BH 60767 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 26, 2017: New photo from Clark Vance
- April 24, 2014: Added by Clark Vance
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com
- Local history forum - (Scroll about 2/3 down for photo)