Scruggs Road Bridge
Jackson County Court Record, Book 47, page 238 (8 May 1911). Completed in October for a cost of $2648.
- Lost concrete arch bridge over East Fork of Little Blue River on Scruggs Road
- Jackson County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1911 by the Midland Bridge Co.; replaced 2003
- - Midland Bridge Co. of Kansas City, Missouri
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.3 ft.
- Also called
- Little Blue River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.93091, -94.32893 (decimal degrees)
38°55'51" N, 94°19'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/384811/4309949 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lake Jacomo
- Land survey
- T. 48 N., R. 31 W., Sec. 34
- 896 ft. above sea level
- Inventory numbers
- MHTD 243500.5
BH 38128 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 28, 2022: Updated by Clark Vance: Info from county inventory
- November 16, 2008: Added by James Baughn