Photo taken by Rodger Cletcher
BH Photo #340785
Probably similar to the bridge south of Martin City on Holmes.
- Lost through truss bridge over Big Blue River on Prospect Avenue
- Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1930; replaced 1996
- Riveted, 6-panel Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 122.1 ft.
Total length: 206.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.96360, -94.55719 (decimal degrees)
38°57'49" N, 94°33'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/365087/4313890 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 48 N., R. 33 W., Sec. 22
- Inventory numbers
- MO 048-S146B31 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
BH 42785 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 31, 2015: Updated by Luke: Merged image from forum comment.
- September 17, 2013: New Street View added by Kelly McClanahan
- June 14, 2009: Added by James Baughn