KCPS - Mill Creek Viaduct (Old)
Carried the streetcar that ran from Westport (see Mill Street Station), east of The Plaza, down to Brookside, through Waldo, and turned east and ended at Dodson (85th and Prospect). Much of the line has been converted to a trail.
- Lost Deck plate girder bridge over Mill Creek Drive & 43rd Street on Kansas City Public Service Co.
- Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Replaced 1927
- - Kansas City Public Service Co. (KCPS)
- Deck plate girder
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.04968, -94.58826 (decimal degrees)
39°02'59" N, 94°35'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/362562/4323489 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 87741 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 10, 2020: New photo from Luke