E 9th St and KCT
9th St and KCT Bridge
Photo taken by Kelly McClanahan in July 2017
BH Photo #399357
Just one of many slab bridges on the KCT
- Slab bridge over road on Railroad
- Jackson County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
- - Kansas City Terminal Railway (KCT)
Total length: 87.0 ft.
Deck width: 70.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.10145, -94.51863 (decimal degrees)
39°06'05" N, 94°31'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/368684/4329132 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Kansas City
- Inventory number
- BH 78070 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 6, 2017: Updated by Kelly McClanahan: Added category "Kansas City Terminal Railway"