83rd St E Bridge
No historical significance, just a run of the mill UCB. Bridge was closed due to railroad bridge to east being closed, and later removed. Bridge was removed because people where throwing things down onto the highway, and it was unused for over twenty years.
- Beam bridge over I- 435 on 83rd St E
- Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri
- Built 1967, Demolished 2017
Length of largest span: 83.0 ft.
Total length: 335.0 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.97449, -94.51477 (decimal degrees)
38°58'28" N, 94°30'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/368782/4315037 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 48 N., R. 33 W., Sec. 13
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 1328 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 76281 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 30.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015
- April 6, 2017: New Street View added by Kelly McClanahan
- March 27, 2017: New Street View added by David Backlin