27th Street ramp
Photo taken by Clark Vance in April 2014
Before I-35 was created this split southbound Broadway off from the Southwest Trafficway.
Although NBI lists it as a beam it appears to be a concrete rigid frame with a stone veneer.
- Beam bridge over I-35 Northbound on 27th Street ramp
- Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1949; rehabilitated 1986
Length of largest span: 100.1 ft.
Total length: 186.0 ft.
Deck width: 30.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.07988, -94.59328 (decimal degrees)
39°04'48" N, 94°35'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/362186/4326849 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 49 N., R. 33 W., Sec. 5
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 6153 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 74219 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 83.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- October 30, 2016: Added by Clark Vance
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com