E. Atherton Sibley Road
Area is highlighted where bridge was
Taken From Google Earth, submitted by Kelly McClanahan
BH Photo #355589
Cannot tell, most measurements where done with shadows. Bridge was removed sometime between 1996-2002.
This was originally called Ferry Road a century ago.
- Lost pony truss bridge over BNSF Railway on E. Atherton Sibley Road
- Jackson County, Missouri
- Removed but not replaced
- Built ca. 1925; removed between 1996-2000
- - Unknown
Length of largest span: 53.2 ft.
Total length: 120.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
- Also called
- Ferry Road Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.19205, -94.20435 (decimal degrees)
39°11'31" N, 94°12'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/395993/4338779 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 51 N., R. 30 W., Sec. 34
- 725 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 72566 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/1994)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 16.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1995)
- June 22, 2016: Added location and NBI data from 1996
- June 22, 2016: Added by Kelly McClanahan