Tails & Trails Bridge
It's a big bridge over a little river.
Photo taken by Clark Vance in September 2015
BH Photo #337702
Relocated from US 40 Blue River crossing in 2015.
- Steel arch bridge over Little Blue River on Trail
- Grandview, Jackson County, Missouri
- In storage or disassembled
- Future prospects
- Partially preserved in a new location
- Built 1933 for US 40, relocated to park 2015
- - Davis Construction Co. of Boonville, Missouri (Contractor)
- Gerard Knutson Construction Co. of Kansas City, Missouri (Contractor)
- Kansas City Structural Steel Co. of Kansas City, Missouri (Fabricator)
- Lam Construction Co. (Contractor)
- Steel arch
Total length: 140.0 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.87236, -94.50481 (decimal degrees)
38°52'21" N, 94°30'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/369459/4303688 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 47 N., R. 32 W., Sec. 19
- Inventory number
- BH 69218 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 17, 2015: New photo from Clark Vance
- September 16, 2015: Added by Clark Vance
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com