Frisco - Blue Ridge Boulevard Overpass
A simple wooden bridge over Blue Ridge, however it was lower clearance than the KCS Bridge to the west. KCS operated this line after the Frisco abandoned it (there is a switchback located to the south connecting the mainline to this). The line used to extend to the north where it went under the KCS. KCS later removed both bridges, and the line was cut back to just south of the crossing.
- Lost Timber stringer bridge over Blue Ridge Boulevard on St. Louis-San Francisco Railway
- Grandview, Jackson County, Missouri
- - Kansas City Southern Railway (KCS)
- St. Louis-San Francisco Railway (SLSF; Frisco)
- Timber stringer
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.89858, -94.53749 (decimal degrees)
38°53'55" N, 94°32'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/366672/4306645 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 57711 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 20, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "St. Louis & San Francisco Railroad", "Railroad", "Kansas City Southern Railway"
- August 20, 2013: Added by Kelly McClanahan