MoPac US50 Bridge
Traveling east on old US 50
Photo taken by Clark Vance in June 2011
BH Photo #255183
Crosses the 1927 alignment of US 50. Four new lanes were opened to the south during the '60s and this became the outer road.
- Deck plate girder bridge over US 50 Hwy on Union Pacific RR
- Lee's Summit, Jackson County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927
- - Missouri Pacific Railroad (MP; MoPac)
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Deck plate girder
Vertical clearance above deck: 140.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.90368, -94.37340 (decimal degrees)
38°54'13" N, 94°22'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/380911/4306984 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lake Jacomo
- Inventory number
- BH 56450 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 2, 2013: Updated by Clark Vance: Added categories "railroad", "Union Pacific Railroad", "Missouri Pacific Railroad", "US 50"
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com