Little Blue ghost bridge
East side of south abutment
Photo taken by Clark Vance in October 2010
BH Photo #228535
The south abutment is visible from Noland Road on the west when the leaves are off. The street view shows the old road curving to follow the bluff for about 75 feet then it turns right to cross the valley. The north abutment is smaller and almost impossible to locate if there is foliage present. It may be possible to photograph the north side during winter.
- Lost Bridge over Unnamed tributary of Little Blue River on Unnamed rural road
- Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri
- Shown on 1919 map, shown as bypassed on 1939 quad.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.99890, -94.41657 (decimal degrees)
38°59'56" N, 94°24'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/377332/4317609 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lees Summit
- Land survey
- T. 48 N., R. 32 W., Sec. 11
- 790 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 51865 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 24, 2012: Updated by Clark Vance: Added category "Mystery"
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com