RI - 75th Street Overpass
Photo taken by Clark Vance in December 2011
BH Photo #228292
As of February 2021 the bridge has been cleared and provided with pedestrian railings as part of the Rock Island Trail.
- Slab bridge over 75th Street on Rock Island Trail (former CRI&P)
- Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri
- Converted to trail
- Built 1903
- - J.L. Campbell (Chief Engineer)
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (CRIP (1866-1920); RI (1920-1975) ROCK (1975-1980))
Span length: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 20.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.98566, -94.43849 (decimal degrees)
38°59'08" N, 94°26'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/375411/4316169 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lees Summit
- Land survey
- T. 48 N., R. 32 W., Sec. 15
- 900 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 51804 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 27, 2021: Updated by Clark Vance: Added category "Rail-to-trail"
- February 23, 2021: Updated by John Marvig: added engineer
- December 29, 2019: Updated by Clark Vance: Added category "Concrete encased steel stringer"
- November 14, 2019: New photos from John Marvig
- August 20, 2013: New Street View added by Kelly McClanahan
- August 1, 2012: Updated by Max Johnson: Updated "status"
- March 23, 2012: Updated by Clark Vance: Added category "Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad"
- March 22, 2012: Added by Clark Vance
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com
- Kelly McClanahan
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com