RI - Frost Road Arch
RR west is to the left
Photo taken by Clark Vance in July 2013
BH Photo #260863
The rail line is on fill where it crosses the road. This is a culvert large enough to pass a wagon.
- Closed-spandrel arch bridge over Frost Road on Inactive Rock Island RR
- Raytown, Jackson County, Missouri
- Closed to RR traffic above, open to autos below.
- Built 1903
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (CRIP (1866-1920); RI (1920-1975) ROCK (1975-1980))
- Closed-spandrel arch
Span length: 15.0 ft.
Total length: 15.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.97882, -94.42996 (decimal degrees)
38°58'44" N, 94°25'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/376137/4315398 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lees Summit
- Land survey
- T. 48 N., R. 32 W., Sec. 15
- Inventory number
- BH 51803 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 15, 2019: New photos from John Marvig
- August 18, 2013: New Street View added by Kelly McClanahan
- July 24, 2013: New photos from Clark Vance
- March 22, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad", removed chicago and rock Island
- March 22, 2012: Updated by Clark Vance: Added categories "Chicago and Rock Island Railroad", "One-lane traffic"
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com
- Kelly McClanahan
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com