KCS - E. 107th Street Bridge
Photo taken by Clark Vance in March 2014
BH Photo #316137
Some time within the last 30 years there was major work done on this bridge, probably replacing the piers, which look newer than the rest of the structure.
- Concrete encased steel stringer bridge over E. 107th Street on Kansas City Southern Railway in Kansas City
- Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- - Kansas City Southern Railway (KCS)
- Steel stringers encased in concrete.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.93061, -94.50980 (decimal degrees)
38°55'50" N, 94°30'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/369132/4310160 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 48 N., R. 33 W., Sec. 36
- Inventory number
- BH 42864 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 15, 2015: New photos from Clark Vance
- October 3, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Corrected bridge.
- August 11, 2012: Updated by Clark Vance: Added category "Railroad"
- June 23, 2009: Added by David Backlin
- David Backlin - us71 [at] cox [dot] net
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com