Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Logan Creek on Route U (Old MO 21)
- Iron County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1922
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 24.3 ft.
Total length: 54.1 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.68485, -90.71827 (decimal degrees)
37°41'05" N, 90°43'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/701197/4173299 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 34 N., R. 3 E., Sec. 4
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 4525 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
MoDOT F-989 (Missouri Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 69402 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 57.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com