Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over St. Francis River on CR 96 (Old MO 21)
- Iron County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1923
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.67360, -90.69140 (decimal degrees)
37°40'25" N, 90°41'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/703598/4172108 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 34 N., R. 3 E., Sec. 3
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 28374 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 75264 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 35.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)