Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over Bonne Femme Creek on CR 201
- Howard County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1910; replaced 1991
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 160.1 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 11.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.16620, -92.66913 (decimal degrees)
39°09'58" N, 92°40'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/528583/4335272 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 51 N., R. 16 W., Sec. 36
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 40325 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/1989)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 0.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1988)