Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Sulphur Creek on CR 342
- Howard County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1991
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 55.1 ft.
Total length: 100.1 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.01000, -92.77500 (decimal degrees)
39°00'36" N, 92°46'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/519480/4317910 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 49 N., R. 17 W., Sec. 36
- Inventory number
- BH 40321 (Bridgehunter.com ID)