Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over Moniteau Creek on CR 433
- Howard County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1991
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 85.0 ft.
Total length: 119.1 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 13.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.00783, -92.57469 (decimal degrees)
39°00'28" N, 92°34'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/536824/4317731 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 49 N., R. 15 W., Sec. 26
- Inventory number
- BH 40315 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/1990)
- Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 29.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1988)