Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Moniteau Creek on CR 436
- Howard County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1998
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 79.1 ft.
Total length: 119.1 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.03323, -92.57072 (decimal degrees)
39°01'60" N, 92°34'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/537154/4320552 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 49 N., R. 15 W., Sec. 23
- Inventory number
- BH 40314 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/1990)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 39.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1988)