Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over Moniteau Creek on CR 406
- Howard County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1992
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 165.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 13.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.12095, -92.56664 (decimal degrees)
39°07'15" N, 92°33'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/537461/4330288 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 50 N., R. 15 W., Sec. 14
- Inventory number
- BH 40313 (Bridgehunter.com ID)