Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Batts Creek on CR 259
- Howard County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1991
- Pony truss
Span length: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.30000, -92.75500 (decimal degrees)
39°17'60" N, 92°45'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/521125/4350097 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Forest Green
- Land survey
- T. 52 N., R. 16 W., Sec. 18
- Inventory number
- BH 40309 (Bridgehunter.com ID)