Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over Mill Creek on CR 250
- Holt County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
- Girder with wooden deck
Length of largest span: 59.1 ft.
Total length: 96.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.05742, -95.06544 (decimal degrees)
40°03'27" N, 95°03'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/323835/4436174 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- New Point
- Land survey
- T. 61 N., R. 37 W., Sec. 27
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 20183 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 62194 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 26.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com