Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over Highly Creek on CR 75
- Holt County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
- Girder with wooden deck
Length of largest span: 44.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.21709, -95.12966 (decimal degrees)
40°13'02" N, 95°07'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/318782/4454027 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Mound City
- Land survey
- T. 63 N., R. 38 W., Sec. 36
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 14769 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 62192 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 26.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com