Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over Middle Branch Squaw Creek on 110th Road
- Holt County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Girder with wooden deck
Length of largest span: 34.8 ft.
Total length: 75.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.24738, -95.19416 (decimal degrees)
40°14'51" N, 95°11'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/313377/4457524 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Mound City
- Land survey
- T. 63 N., R. 38 W., Sec. 21
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 14048 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 69256 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 25 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com