Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over Middle Branch of Squaw Creek on CR 54
- Holt County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
- Girder with wooden deck
Length of largest span: 44.0 ft.
Total length: 65.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.23320, -95.20198 (decimal degrees)
40°13'60" N, 95°12'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/312672/4455966 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Mound City
- Land survey
- T. 63 N., R. 38 W., Sec. 29
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 14009 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 62191 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 25 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com