Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over Nelson Creek on NE 681 Road
- Henry County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950
- Girder with timber deck
Length of largest span: 48.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 12.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.39212, -93.62991 (decimal degrees)
38°23'32" N, 93°37'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/444991/4249511 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 42 N., R. 25 W., Sec. 25
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 19008 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 75307 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 38.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)