Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Branch of Town Creek on NW 51 Road (Old MO 13)
- Henry County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1922
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.41582, -93.76395 (decimal degrees)
38°24'57" N, 93°45'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/433307/4252229 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 42 N., R. 26 W., Sec. 23
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 24882 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 75306 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 65.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)