Old Highway 18 Bridge
One of four bridges that carried old 18 across the low ground in this area. Google street view shows the road closed, blocking access across any of them.
- Stringer bridge with wooden piers over South Grand River (Truman Lake) on W. Division Road (Old MO 18)
- Henry County, Missouri
- Built 1930-31
- - O.O. Fuller of Nevada, Missouri (Contractor)
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 452.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.35602, -93.84942 (decimal degrees)
38°21'22" N, 93°50'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/425784/4245658 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Clinton South
- Land survey
- T. 41 N., R. 26 W., Sec. 7
- Inventory numbers
- MO 042-567000.6 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
BH 42793 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 13, 2011: New Street View added by Sheldon Wiens
- April 12, 2011: Updated by Clark Vance: Updated to closed.
- June 14, 2009: Added by James Baughn