Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Small pony truss bridge over Brushy Creek on SW 1601
- Henry County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 16.0 ft.
Total length: 29.8 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.32806, -94.05139 (decimal degrees)
38°19'41" N, 94°03'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/408078/4242768 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 41 N., R. 28 W., Sec. 29
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- MO 042-294002.0 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 21197 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 21591 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 74.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com