290th St Bridge
Looking East at Load Limit Sign
Photo taken by Neil Krout in September 2018
BH Photo #435466
I happened upon this bridge by sheer happenstance. I was in Mercer County, Missouri looking for Derelict/Abandoned bridges, when I saw a "Bridge Out" sign tied to a post. So, I ventured down 290th Street to investigate.
- Bridge over Unnamed Creek on 290th St
- Harrison County, Missouri
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Future prospects
- Built Unknown
- It appears thayt this bridge replaced a Pony Truss, as there is old steel still onsite, that lends to that theory.
Span length: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.29291, -93.80369 (decimal degrees)
40°17'34" N, 93°48'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/431691/4460577 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 83005 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 30, 2018: Added by Neil Krout
- Neil Krout - kickinpony [dot] 66 [at] gmail [dot] com