Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over East Fork Big Creek on E. 165 Street
- Harrison County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1910; rehabilitated 1981
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 52.2 ft.
Total length: 106.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.47859, -93.94214 (decimal degrees)
40°28'43" N, 93°56'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/420142/4481304 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 66 N., R. 27 W., Sec. 34
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 16045 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 69162 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 77.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com